Friday 5 April 2013

WOW! I AM SO THANKFUL & IMPRESSED

I am so thankful that I work with a framer that believes in me and my work and when I ask for help they bend over backwards to help me fulfill my ideals. I took in a large number of original works to be framed for the Pelham Art Festival and I knew the bill would be substantial. They came through with a deal that works for both of us. Another example of how they helped me out, I have a commission client that ordered a very large painting and they wanted it framed. I took it of course to my framers, they did an excellent framing job. Once the frame was on the picture, it no longer fit in my van, FrameCraft transported the painting to my clients and if that wasn't over the top they stayed and hung the painting. It looked fantastic. Happy artist - very happy commission client. Ya gotta love my framer.

However, if I believe (which I do) that I produce high quality work, then I need to respect that work and have it framed properly to show the work at its very best. FrameCraft  not only has high quality wood frames and finishes but they have highly trained knowledgeable staff. This framer works with their artists to help them achieve the results they are looking for and delivers the product on time.

Can't speak highly enough of how they have supported me. I wish all artists had the same caring experience with their framers.

No comments:

Post a Comment