Tuesday 9 April 2013

HERE IS THE WORK UP PAINTING THAT WILL BE USED FOR A LARGER PIECE

 I just couldn't resist doing these children. Here they are waiting patiently, waiting for the bride and groom to come. Cal's sunglasses hanging from his shirt just like his Dad's. Gabi squirming down off the bench as she catches sight of her mom and dad and Erica checking her watch to see what time it is. They were wonderful, no fussing or whining and the two older children kept a really careful eye on little Gabi.

I think I'll give this little original to Erica's mom and copies for Cal's dad and Gabi's parents.

I have come to the conclusion that larger is certainly easier, when trying to add details. Maybe that's because my eyesight is so poor. Oh, well this was fun and educational to do.

1 comment: