Tuesday 2 April 2013

NEW PAINTINGS ARE ON THE WEBSITE

I am delighted to say that my new work is on my website, Thank you Ex Nilo Designs. You do me proud. New Paintings will be found in Florals, Series and Portraits.  Thank you to everyone who commented on the sampling of paintings that I put out on my Facebook page earlier today. just as a note, I find it amazing how colours change when downloading from my camera to the computer and then when uploaded to a webpage.

I have enjoyed throughly experimenting with texture, colour,value and other elements of design. I should have taken pictures during the process. I was like a child let loose for the first time to finger paint - paint/ gesso was all over me -------I now own a large apron!

Thank goodness I had the presents of mind to cover tables in the studio. It's amazing where glue and gold leaf can get if you're not mindful. Plus having a large  plastic storage bin for texturing materials is a must.



I will be interested to see how the public receives these new works.


No comments:

Post a Comment