Sunday 1 April 2012

The Queen is Hung and They all said YEAH!!!!!

The Queen is hung along with the rest of the show. Yeah!  Jim as usual was a life saver as my husband was hanging kitchen cupboards at my son's. Jim quickly sized up the group of paintings,made some excellent suggestions and we got stuck in and in no time the show was up. Just one or two glitches with the hanging system which we over came with a little creativity and a few sponges.

A lady dropped in as we were hanging and seemed to gravitate to a painting called Morning Star Cottage. She asked how long the show would hang,I told her a month. She said she wanted to bring her 84 year old Mom to see it. I suggested she might like to bring her to the official opening Saturday the 14th. she thought that was a great idea as it would be her Mom's birthday. How lovely to have such a positive start.
Jim and I went to Timmy's for a pop and a tea.

Went back to my son's picked up my Grandpuppy and drove home  to Welland to do the laundry and make dinner. Got home. Took Nash (grandpuppy) for a walk----widdled on each and very tree. Unloaded empty boxes, tool bags and easels. Put on a load of whites. Put on a pot of tea, sat and had a cuppa before starting dinner, Grandpuppy had a big bone. BUT HE"S EYEING UP MY COOKIE THAT I'M HAVING WITH MY TEA -----omg the droole!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment