Friday 6 April 2012

"Say Cheese" Churchill

Churchill has had his final touch ups. It's now time to take his pictures. No you cannot see him until I know Grace does. After all, Churchill Bear belongs to Grace. (he's very, very handsome).

Tomorrow I must begin to prepare Churchill for his long trip to his new home. I need to go to  Home Depot and get some coreplast to provide a rigid blanket to place him in, then lots of bubble wrap to protect him from the bumps along the way and finally a snug strong box in which to lay him.

He departs Tuesday for Churchill. He is going Express through Canada Post. It will be a long trip 7 business days. Churchill is very excited, as am I. Can't wait to see Graces' response to Churchill. I hope Bill will take her picture when she sees Churchill for the first time. Sooo exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment