Monday 2 April 2012

BAM! All Is Well With The World!

Today began early with a call from my friend Margorie asking if I was doing a BAM ( Barb's Art Mondays) & would I pick her and her daughter Dawn up. Then tea and toast. Made a quick lunch from leftovers. Printed additional painting ID cards for my show at the Rosberg Gallery to give to my friend Jim who said he'd take them to the Gallery saving me a trip to the Falls.

Lori came in with Nash and asked if we could order the Wedding invitations from Julie who runs an Etsy store called A Little Chic A Little Shabby. I convoed  Julie with the order along with some last minute instructions from Lori. Whoever when I went to pay for the order Pay Pal would not let it go through because the store indicated that it didn't ship to Canada ---- Convo Julie back and forth a couple of times still didn't work. Told Lori I'd try when I got back home.

On Line Banking supposed to save time aggravation etc ----- they lie! ( Keep in mind CNN reported a big breach with all major credit cards over the weekend) I needed to move some money this morning from my chequing to savings to cover the additional cost of the wedding invitations. Easy Peasy! No Problemo --- wrong! I couldn't get into my account it kept rejecting my password---- after 4 tries and now late to pick up Margorie & Dawn I gave up and decided the winds of war were upon me and I should just leave it until I got home.

Had a fab day with the group of friends I paint with every Monday. This is a delightfully irreverant group
that love to laugh, discuss their worldly views and help each other through tough times from family problems to health problems several have had cancer, diabetes,stroke, blood pressure. celiac disease etc But, through our great friendship and love of art we have become a very strong support group for each other. Today I finished a painting( I think ---- well maybe) and I got some work done on a commission piece. When I drove home I felt great all the worries from early this morning were gone -- or at least put into perspective.Plus I managed to get over to the town offices in Pelham to pick up some advertisng material for Summerfest.

Tired when I finally got home, Will made us a quick supper and a cup of tea. I then managed to rectify the problems of the morning. Yeah! Julie had sorted her problems with her store and I successfully ordered the Invitations. Plus tried the online banking again.Change dmy password and "Bob's your Uncle" all is right with the world!!  Tomorrow will be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment