Tuesday 17 April 2012

Solo, Taxes & Things that go Bump in the Night!

Today was prep for the opening of my solo show " The Queen's Backside and the Niagara Peninsula". My friend Jim is coming to lend support tomorrow, which I really appreciate. I have made two trays of gourmet sandwiches and have purchased come pre made goodies. Tomorrow I'll go to Timmy's and get some jugs of coffee. They'll supply cups and condiments.  I hope clients and friends will come. This show has been put together at the last minute with little advertising, We could be eating sandwiches for the next week!

Today was also tax remit day for Haftar Studio. OMG! Last year was a disaster for sales. The economy has certainly tanked and artists are at the bottom of the totem pole. I hope and pray this year will be much better for all artists. "Churchill" was a good start for me for the 2012 year. Perhaps he'll bring good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment