Saturday 31 March 2012

Oh my gosh!!! Finally the end is near. Postcards are done, little note cards are made, buttons will be ordered from an Etsy supplier just awaiting a response to a quiry. I've been assured they'll arrive on time. Yeah!

Just have to find my guest journal - must have a look around the studio - I'm sure it's in the bookcase or on a shelf under the coffee table.  Then everything will be sorted and all I have to do is pack the van. Thank goodness the 3' x 4' paintings will lay flat in the back. Must remember to take show bag with  the sponges, touch up,  taki, measuring tape and hammer.

Tomorrow will be fun. Looking forward to set up. It's always interesting to see my paintings in a different setting and with different lighting. My friend Jim is coming to lend a hand and his expertise. Always good to have another set of eyes and pair of hands, particularly when setting up using a different hanging system.


No comments:

Post a Comment