Friday 30 March 2012

The Queen's Backside & The Niagara Peninsula

Today is Friday, the studio is busy,it's is cluttered with boxes,paintings, tape guns,packing materials (love to pop the bubbles). What's up? The Queen's Backside is what's up. A new solo show for the Rosberg Gallery. The title for the show comes from a small plein aire painting I did of the back of the buildings on Queen Street in Niagara Falls Canada. I know it's a little irreverent but what they hey it's catchy and fun.

Well after getting the paintings ready I decided to tackle making postcards on my computer. I should preface this by saying that generic products from a business supply can be a royal pain in the tuckas!
The generic box of post cards stated quite clearly that it was the same as Avery #. Well they fib!! Half of the post cards were ruined because the fronts did not print the complete layout. Next time I'll go to an online print company. Even old (er) artists can learn new tricks!




No comments:

Post a Comment