Friday 3 May 2013

SHOUT OUT TO GERMANY AND RUSSIA

Good afternoon Germany and perhaps good evening depending where you are reaching me from in Russia. It is a little after 9:15 am in the beautiful Niagara Peninsula. It is a warm spring morning, awoke to song birds singing lovely melodious sounds

A week today is set up  and the Gala opening in the evening for the Pelham Art Festival which is the largest juried fine art show in south western Ontario. I am slowly but surely pulling everything together paintings are ready, show boxes checked and filled  need to check lighting today, make sure I have all cords and lights are working, need to pull out my trolley and attach bungee cords as everything has to be carried in from the parking lot and my trolley cart makes it easier carry in paintings, boxes etc. I also need to get my carpet down from the loft in the garage and give it a good cleaning with the vacuum. It makes walking on the concrete of the arena all day long easier on the feet. I must also go through my ward robe and decide what I want to wear for the opening - need to find something a little glitzy and fun - maybe some funky jewelry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment