Thursday 2 May 2013

HELLO WORLD! WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I am not really sure what good blog etiquette is so I hope my verve and genuine amazement is okay with everyone. I was not born in the age of covered wagons and hoop skirts but, I also was not conceived in the era of technology, so for me I am like a little child on Christmas day with eyes wide at the prospects of presents and a great feast with all the trimmings when I look at my Blog stats and see that people from almost every continent have connected with me and my work. It touches my heart and I want to thank you all. if you have been following my Blog ,you will see I gave a shout out to the folks from India who have been on my Blog this morning. I am going to try and do that with each of you so that you will know we are connecting and I'd like to here from you when you have the time through the comment section on my Blog. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment