Thursday 16 May 2013

ADVERTISING FOR THE PELHAM ART ASSOCIATION

This morning has been spent washing floors,final loads of laundry, gardening and advertising for the Pelham Art Association. I am the vice president of the club and part of my responsibility is to advertise in our local papers up coming workshops,shows and events.I also have personal contact with two reporters that have been wonderful to work with over the years.This weekend we have a 4 day workshop with noted American fine artist Jane E Jones. She is a seven signature American artist, a business woman and fabulous,knowledgeable instructor. Check her out she is online. I have two reporters going to cover the workshop over the next couple of days. YEAH!! Can't wait to see what they write and photograph.

I also advertised for our last workshop of the year which is with John Anderson. He will do two different workshops one in Acrylic the second in Oils. I really wanted to take this workshop but, I will be showing at the Heirloom show that weekend with my fellow "Etsy" shop owners. Really looking forward to this show, we are at  Vermeer's a well known gardening centre, here in the City of Welland.


Allergies are driving me crazy today and have been for the past month.Yuk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment