Wednesday 8 May 2013

LAST MINUTE RUNNING AROUND

Today, has been busy with last minute running around for the the Pelham Art Festival www.pelhamartfestival.com
Picked up my painting titled" Grandma's Vase"  (24"x36" gallery wrap)from the Vision Centre in Fonthill where it had been on display promoting the festival for the last month. Various businesses in town help us promote the festival by having artist's work displayed in their shops. then I was off to pick up my painting identification cards. I like to get all of this work done prior to set up. It makes life so much less frantic on the first day of the show.

I also went through my wardrobe trying to decide what to wear for the Gala Opening. There is always a party atmosphere with local Niagara wine being featured and appetizers being served with fabulous live music, so much fun and everyone dresses up. Plus,  very excited to see all the new work that my friends and fellow artists have created over the winter months. This will be last posting until after the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment