Wednesday 25 July 2012

"HANG, TIDY & CLEAN,HANG, TIDY & CLEAN"

I decided yesterday that I needed to get the paintings out of their boxes and back up on the walls of my gallery. It took all afternoon. Today, I have been cleaning out and reorganizing my studio space. Hopefully this will help get me inspired to work on a new painting. I have had one in mind for awhile-sometimes it really helps when they sit on the back burner for awhile. I have even scraped and cleaned the floor under my easel. I 've been thinking about getting a cheap scrap piece of rugging to put under my easel to protect the stone floors. I have been discussing the possibility with another artist of sharing a studio space. We are both  wanting to reclaim the lower level of our houses. While cleaning up today I had to find space for a years stash of  new canvases. I find it much cheaper to buy in bulk.If I had a separate studio I'd be able to store them there. Oh well, that's for another day. I think I'll call my friend and see if she can get in touch with the realtor.


No comments:

Post a Comment