Thursday 3 May 2012

BITS & BOBS

It has been a very busy few weeks. Starting with the opening reception at Rosberg Gallery which went well considering the short notice. Staff were very helpful.Meetings for the Summerfest Art Show and meeting regional representatives regarding the Nights of Art in Niagara. Learning to Pin on Pinterest and how to do links to other social media and websites. Plus, I tried a new medium "graphite" in a puck form that you moisten with a little water from a brush. Results were very pleasing.Plus ,helping planning a destination wedding to Mexico(which is very exciting). Beginning to get ready for the Pelham Art Festival which takes place next weekend. It will be great to see what my friends have been working on over the winter. I think I need a secretary and a housekeeper just to keep me on the straight and narrow with my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment